Sunday, February 3, 2008

Return.

For a very very very very long time i did not update my blog. Felt lazy to type. Focused on games only. XD

January
I was in my three weeks holidays. A boring holidays. Luckily i managed to go Subang woth my mum, stayed at my relative house. But, we just went sunway piramid and one utama only. In sunway was totally crazy. We go at 11am. With my mum and aunt. They went one shop can stay for an hour. I just sit at the chair , for an hour! As well as visiting other shop too! Damn boring and tired. Then the second day we went one utama. Bought some T-shirt and sweater.

Besides, all my hometown friend had back. We go out and go out. Can't miss any chances.

Then the day when i want to go back melaka, my dad told me that my grandmum, had gone. Shocked, and we quickly rushed to raub. Then cry for a few times, then the funeral process. She will rest in paece of course..

身往极乐。

Back to melaka finally. Miss a lot of lecture times. My classmate told me how stupid our this sem lectures were. Oo, too many new rules.

February
Will back to temerloh at 5 Feb. Chinese New Year.


But not happy at all. It will be a sad chinese new year.

No comments: