Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fire Up.

This place was freezed for a long time. So i decided to fire up it.

Please lent me some match to burn it up!

lol

I am in Tangkak now. My housemate asked to accompany him, so i went there.
Better than ixora, do nothing there. But got some friend went PC Fair today(Sunday).
What i have done here?
1.)Eat
2.)Sleep
3.)Online
4.)Futsal
5.)Muar

Not bad huh?
On the way to Muar was so ''exciting''.
Almost accident i guess.
A big hole was beside the road.
The car got into that hole.
The whole car jump.
Jumper.
So scare of it.
Shocked.
Never thought that the hole was so deep.

When i go back to ixora, i have to rush my assignment and quiz.
Boring~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.