Sunday, October 7, 2007

Night of fire.

Oh my godness. What i have done. I really don't know the chat box which i put in earlier today, came out with a burst. I knew that the earlier stage is still okey. But later on, just because of a comment, things are getting complicated.

Yea, maybe what kenovan said is correct. Maybe his talking way is too direct, and not everyone can accept it. I admit it. I think that we really need to discuss about it. To find out what things are going wrong. And try the best to correct it. But of course we need to discuss it in warm way, not burst. But will it success? I don't know. I really don't know.

Did i did anything wrong? Or him? Confusing. But at least the tag i had entered, brought joy. Shooting and shooting. One said is helping me to correct my mistake. It is true? I don't know. Others, all support me. Having a great and tremendous fighting word. Wow. But is it too over? Depends. Of course, anyone are welcome to drop any types of comments. Thanks to all for had supporting me.

There will be going to be the night of fire.

No comments: