Thursday, October 18, 2007

Reality.

Sometimes i wonder, why some people can earn so much money, but some not? Yes, all also work hard. But the result just different. This is the reality. Money, is it such important? Yes. We may suffer , if lack of money. But the problem is not everybody are rich. I saw, heard, many rich guy, work easily, earned lots of money. But why some just work hard, earned not much. I really scared, if no business, how my life will be going on? All will change.

I am not from rich family, just a normal family. My father work hard. So, i should not waste money. But, sometimes just can't defend myself from lure. Sometimes is okey, not always.

People ask me, why you still don't have girlfriend? I answered, i have no the ability to take care myself, how can i take care another person? Just suffer, isn't?

Well, i always think, don't worry, be happy. Money is not the most important. The most important is happiness. Happiness is the best. Money can't buy it. Besides, health. Both are the most important things we should have in our life. Money is not everything.

I wish all my friends, happy always, and healthy.

1 comment:

yuenphin said...

emm... look like we r in same condition oh...happiness is the important things others r jz like ntg oni. so jz be happy lo