Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Melaka day

It had been months i didn't go back to Melaka. My housemate was going back at a friday. Hence i took that opportunity to go back to Melaka with him. We depart at 7pm friday.

Reached at about 9pm, he drive me to "chao yang". The drums mate were all there! Ah Na and Ing Ling(couple), Sheh Jun, Sam, Jing Ye,Ting Ting , Shi Yun, and the Sheh Jun's girlfriend i forget the name. With their couple. It was already 9pm and they still waiting me for dinner. I am so touch! Thanks! And thanks to Ting Ting for the treat! After dinner then went to Ing Ling house. That time was still CNYE, so, gamble!










Lucky me that day.











The bad thing was May Hua was not available for that weekend. I got the 手击团 stick from her! Thanks a lot! Much appreciate it!

Thanks to Jing Ye for letting me staying his house!
Thanks Ah Na and Ing Ling for bringing us outside for entertainment!
Thanks everyone!

Besides, i met the "law" geng too. I knew them when i was in CLS, under cultural division.


Guess where we were? haha.

Thanks Isaac, Kevin, CW, Zax, and Atubo, for coming out. Thanks Isaac again for bringing us to buffet!

Next, we visit out grandmum(doreen). I don't know why she was known as grandmum. xD


Me and kimmy with grandmum. Haha. Derick can't come.Oh sigh.

Thanks for the angpao, grandmum! haha.

And the last day which is sunday. I went out with lao da them. Haha. Jessy, Joanne, Mun Hou, San, and YC. Went to sing K. But i didn't sing because inside the room was just too cold and i went out for walk frequently.


Thats us!

The melaka day, i can't find everyone, so really sorry. Next time i want visit those who i haven't meet! Haha.

No comments: