Saturday, November 24, 2007

3 Acts 2 days.

What a tired day i have. 3 tiring activities in 2 days!

First day...

Badminton - 2 hours badminton, really tiring. Non-stop. Long time no play it. Skill dropped to the worst stage. :P




Second day...

24 festives drum -My favourite. Start at 10.30am untill 5pm! Teach and train till very very tired. But, it worth. Learned some traditional lyrics. Miss it a lot. '' 梳头 '' , '' 蝴蝶 '' , and many mores. More and more members in melaka campus now. But cyber have 30 plus members! I really hope i can get into the 全国观摩会 on next year december. That is a really good opportunity for us as 宽柔 invite us to attend it. I already miss the 全国观摩赛 because the problem of the quantity of members. I hope, in mmu, i can fulfill my dream.

Saw the cd? It is year 2003 全国观摩赛 at The Mines. Picture is the champion team. A great team.

Yes, no doubt is a tiring day. But i can make my body healthier!

No comments: