Friday, November 16, 2007

Beautiful Day.

First of all, thanks all for celebrate birthday with me.

This day is really special for me. Received sms, msn, friendster and call form friend. Really happy. This is the first time so many people wish me in my birthday. And the second time get celebrated by friends. The first time was at when i was form3. Celebrated by friends at my working place. Again. thanks.

Celebrated in mori cafe. The birthday cake was secret recipe. Wow.. great! Then i received my present. A stainless steel necklace! Really thanks! Thank you very much!

At morning, derick bought me a secret recipe! Thanks!
Then, a few minutes later, i get another from '' burung'' siti farhana and haney! Thanks!

Then at night, i followed others go church to have a bbq.

Surprisingly, they took out a cake and celebrate with me! At first i thought they wanted to celebrate it with others that birthday had passed a few days. Excited, i don;t know they will celebrate it with me. I don't know what to say that time. My mind was going blank. This is a real surprise! Thanks!

At here i want to thanks to :

My family, church's members, Bonnie, Chai Jia Lik, chan Wei Keat, Chong Wai Yee, Yap Chui Yin, Cindy, Clement, Derick, Ep, Farhana, Guang, Haney, Hao Yee, Hui Ling, Hui Ming, Hui yan, Hui Xian, Hwee Kee, Isaac, Jacqueline, Jia Rou, Johnson, Joon Keat, Keen Hoe, Kei vin, kelvin, Ken, Kenny, Kenovan, Kevin, Heng yi, kok beng, lay ping, liang shien, lincoln, loh, jing hao,meixin, mervin, miko, min jie, obc, onn, peimay, premala, ragu, raymond, see cheng, seow fuichen, sharlin, shirly, neeshin, tsin yin, vicky, vincent, wen huey, william, laiming, puisan, xuanfa, choonwei, wison, yenli, winchin, yi boon, yi ting, yit sonn, yuen phin, zhi yuen, zokllefly.

Thanks for those peoples..I love you all!
Some name may missing,. Sorry ya.

Haha.. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

✖Kaoru✖ said...

haha~~
Y spell my name incorrect hor !!
Zollkefly..Supposed to be ZOLKEFLY hehe.. anyways glad have fren like you ah^^