Sunday, November 4, 2007

Alone in the dark.

Back. Yes, i am back to ixora. Expect that room 0501 will be me alone. Yes, that's right. But later on only I saw my indian housemate. But the appearance of him just the same for me. This is because we are not close at all.

Going in to room, the first thing to do was tidy my room. Since uncle is not back yet, i have to do it myself. Wipe table, cupboard, swept and wipe floor, fan, and change the newspaper on the top of the cupboard. Quite tired.

Online at evening. Suddelnly, handphone rang and was Isaac who ask me to go out woth others. Oh yes, that's great. Staying room alone was just too boring.

Went to jongker to have dinner. Baba Nyonya Asam Laksa. Then walk around there. But rain later, have to return back to car. Sigh. Went to Mahkota Parade. Not even a parking slot as it was weekends. Thus, return back to ixora, and doing nothing.

One more day campus will re-open. New semester new hope.

No comments: