Thursday, October 23, 2008

Boring.

Again, a boring day. Not going out, just stay in home. I think i online for the whole day already.
Actually i would like to continue my Final Fantasy VII, which i play again after back from cyberjaya. But i can't get over it. Stucked there. Then i try FF VIII, seems boring to me.
Oh yea i can try FF IX (don't know why i love it), i put in my disc.. oh darn, the disc can't run. Sigh.

I prefer play PS2, since i stil have lots of games to try. But unfortunately my controller spoilt, then i can't try it. Hmm... i wonder when i will buy a new one.
Looking back my old post, only realised that i have post quite a lot of thing. But some of them is copy and paste, s decided to delete it as it mean nothing.

Until when the boring life will end...

1 comment:

mayling said...

oh so u stopped just because u cant get vincent. sigh