Monday, October 27, 2008

Hmm..

Finally, the place that i stucked in FF VII, have been went through smoothly. Then i get Vincent(A character in FF VII), cool. But is impossible i face FF VII for the whole day so i stopped and sleep.

Vincent Valentine of FF VII


My friends were coming back to Temerloh as there was the holidays of deepavali. So as usual, we gathered again, 8 people, went Old Town(boring) for " yumcha " for the first day, then went friend house to gather(her parents not in home xD). Some of them played mahjong =.=" while the remaining played poker and watched TV. End up by reaching home at 2am. Too early. I have insomnia problem, can't sleep at all. Maybe cause by the coffee that i had drink in oldtown. I think i had finally fall asleep at 5am.

I waked at 9:40am, it is just too early for me. Waked because by handphone. My friend asked me whether want to go out for breakfast with them. I didn't, since i am stil felt sleepy that time. Then i continued my sleep. Oh gosh, i can't fall asleep again. So just waked up and thinking what to do next.

9pm, another 2 friends were coming back from their university. So we went to yumcha again. This time in secret recipe. I did't order anything because i went there just after my dinner, full. Some of them looks tired because they had been going out for the whole day. So, after the SR, 3 out of 8 going back to home for rest, while the remaining 5, went to the friend house, again.

No mahjong this time. Watch TV too, and poker. But spent most time chating. So end up at 4am and reached home at about 4:30am.

Suddenly i think back of MMU of melaka. I miss that place. I wonder if i am regreting for leaving melaka to cyberjaya.

No comments: