Monday, October 20, 2008

WAH~~

Wah~~~~~
I can't believe!
I really can't believe!
I extremely can't believe!

that i am..

" UPDATE MY BLOG!!! "
wahhhhhhhh.........
what made me update my blog huh?

Its all because holidays.
For me,
HOLIDAYS = BORING

So holidays usually mean nothing to me.
Since back from cyberjaya, 3 days passed.
I thought i am having a good holidays.
I go out yumcha @ celebrate friend's birthday for the first 2 days.
It is fun, back at 3:30am for the 1st , and 2:30am for the 2nd.
The time is getting earlier and earlier. =.="
And now is the third day.
I think i am getting moldy, just like a bread that lift out for 5 days.
I didn'd go anywhere.
The word for the whole day is,

" BORING "

Seems like i having the word everyday no matter in cyberjaya or home.
My life seems to be boring everytime.


Thats why i am blogging here, after a long long period.
Now felt that blogging is not bad.
A good thing to do when do nothhing.
For the time my last update until now, too many things had happened.
But of course i am not going to brief here.
Too much.
Good things, bad things, a various of things.

" Don't know No feel " *
I had writtened out so many things.
It really cure my boringness, for this moment.
I think that the best blogging time is at midnight time. lol

Why i update my blog?
---> Race
Thanks for motivated me to start blogging again.
:P

Have a nice day~

* Translate it in chinese word if you can't undertsand it.

No comments: