Monday, October 27, 2008

Sigh..

I had formatted my laptop to windows xp as i wish. I did back up my file in D driver. Until i booted the windows xp cd, and creating and deleting the partition, i thought everything went well. Until the windows opening and i checked it.

Damn! I clicked wrong the partition for delete and i deleted my D drive! All my file gone!
My games, animes, dramas, BETA year notes, pictures(luckily not much) all gone. Sigh....

Then another things is... ChelseaFc was beaten by LiverpoolFc, 0-1, in home, Stamford Bridge after 86 match unbeaten. Sigh.. Chelsea control the possesion by 61% - 39%, but lose, Liverpool was really lucky to lead at 10th minutes. Why things went so unwell huh?

I am writting this 2 posts because no more animes, games, dramas for me(my laptop). Others all located in my hardisk in cyberjaya =.="

No comments: