Friday, October 31, 2008

I am finally in disc 2 of FF VII, just after I get the " Alexander " materia. After this, I don't know when i can continue the game. I am going to Raub on the next day until Sunday, which mean i will miss out a friend " birthday and recover " party. Next, i am going to Ipoh on next Monday untill Wednesday, with Kimmy. I already wish to go Ipoh long time ago since i never go there before. I hope i can get alots' of food. xD









Yuffie, one of my favourite character in FF VII,
sly and mischievous.









Actually i don't want t o go back Raub, to show respect to older people, then i have to go. I don't want back because i can do nothing there, just can watch TV. But watch TV, is a never ending story. So usually sport will do.

Seems like i am wasting my time in home, maybe i didnt use the time wisely. What i do in a day?

- Sleep
- Wake
- Eat
- Newspaper
- Fetch siblings
- Games
- Sleep
- House work
- Eat
- Bath
- Sleep

How? Quite wasting the time huh? What to do, i don't know what should i do anymore.


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3 comments:

瑜颖 said...

that lying-on-the-floor-snoring pose is so adorable..haha

CCF said...

haha u can try it too...lol

CCF said...

ps i am kimirockz cz type by other ppl acc ps...